Virtual Active Hike Series 6 invites you to explore the Hawaiian Islands and much more. Come...
Indoor Cycling Group World Tour American Southwest
Workout Time: 2 x 30 min workout Added on: May 30 2012 Included in: Indoor Cycling Group World Tour Volume 1
About This Video:
The charismatic rock formations and desert vistas of the Southwest are unforgettable. Arizona features a mixed terrain ride through the rugged red cliffs of the Grand Canyon and the black volcanic debris of Sunset Crater. Utah features dramatic rock spires and the longest, deepest slot canyon in the world, perfect for some off-road tempo training.
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Valley of the Gods, Utah
- Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, Utah
- Moki Dugway, Utah
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Arizona
- Sunset Crater National Monument, Arizona
- Sedona, Arizona
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Kaibab Plateau National Forest, Arizona