Just in time to help with your New Year's resolution, Virtual Active Hike Series 3 has a...
Northern Rockies Hike
Workout Time: 1 x 35 min workout Added on: Mar 04 2011 Included in: Virtual Active Hike Series 1
About This Video:
This hike tours some of America’s most famous parks. Scale the eerie cliffs of Badlands National Park, cross the wind-swept plains of Beartooth Plateau, and visit the presidents at Mt. Rushmore. The guided workout begins as a moderate effort and builds to a challenging finish.
- Beartooth Mountains, Montana
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial, South Dakota
- Custer State Park, South Dakota
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota