Northern Italy is a cyclist’s dream, where stunning views meet tough terrain. The rugged cliffs along Italy’s largest lake, Lago di Garda are just a short ride away from the idyllic small town of Pregasina, and the rural mountain passes of Gampenjoch are as beautiful as they are treacherous. Enjoy one advanced hill climb, and one endurance-focused ride with mixed terrain.
Northern Italy: 35 minutes | Tyrol: 35 minutes
- Sentiero Ponale, Lago di Garda, Veneto
- Pregasina, Lago di Garda, Veneto
- Località Viote, Lago di Garda, Trento
- Ötzal Alps, Bolzano-Bozen
- Penser Joch, Bolzano, South Tyrol
- Gampenjoch, Bolzano, South Tyrol