Run New Zealand’s two most prominent cities. Auckland, New Zealand’s largest city, boasts a cosmopolitan vibe and picturesque skyline. Wellington is the Kiwi political and cultural capital, home to parliament and the national museum, Te Papa. The guided workout punctuates flat speed challenges with two big climbs.
- Central Business District, Auckland
- Auckland Domain, Auckland
- Mount Edin, Auckland
- New Zealand Parliament, Wellington
- Lambton Harbour, Wellington
- Mount Victoria, Wellington