New Zealand’s South Island is an adventurer’s paradise. Trek through rainforests in search of towering limestone arches in Oparara Basin, climb to panoramic alpine vistas in the Fiordland, and discover the glacial Blue Pools in Mount Aspiring National Park. The guided workout offers challenging intervals of speed drills and hill climbs.
Workout time: 35 minutes
- Kahurangi National Park, West Coast
- Westland Tai Poutini National Park, West Coast
- Mount Aspiring National Park, West Coast
- Lake Wakatipu, Otago
- Historic Skippers Road, Otago
- Fiordland National Park, Southland